WE ARE OPEN NOW!
In line with the government guidance we’ve safely reopened.
- We carry out a deep clean every day.
- We will be wearing appropriate Personal Protective Equipment. Mask, visor, apron, gloves.
- We will be giving extra time after each client for cleaning, disinfecting (touch points, equipment) and ventilation for the treatment room.
- We will be warmly greeting you but no hugging or kissing.
We’ll need your help to achieve the safest treatments possible, please follow below;
- Please follow the government Covid 19 guidance on self-isolation to avoid spreading or catching the virus. https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
- We will text you some screening questions the day before your appointment, we will not be able to see you without your answers to these questions.
- Please come on time for your appointment.
- Please limit the personal belongings and jewellery when you are coming to your appointment.
- On your arrival you will be asked to wear a mask.
- Your temperature will be taken by a contactless thermometer.
- Please wash your hands and use the antibacterial provided.
- Please keep to the 1m + social distance in the building as much as possible.
- Please book your appointment via email email@example.com or telephone 07734 467732.