We are temporarily closed.
In line with government Covid 19 guidance we have to temporarily close from Sunday 20 December.
We will reopen as soon as Government says it’s safe to do so.
In the mean time, you can contact us on 07734 467732 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please follow us to get the latest news and offers on:
- We carry out a deep clean every day.
- We will be wearing appropriate Personal Protective Equipment. Mask, visor, apron, gloves.
- We will be giving extra time after each client for cleaning, disinfecting (touch points, equipment) and ventilation for the treatment room.
- We will be warmly greeting you but no hugging or kissing.
- Please follow the government Covid 19 guidance on self-isolation to avoid spreading or catching the virus. https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
- We will text you some screening questions the day before your appointment, we will not be able to see you without your answers to these questions.
- Please come on time for your appointment.
- Please limit the personal belongings and jewellery when you are coming to your appointment.
- On your arrival you will be asked to wear a mask.
- Your temperature will be taken by a contactless thermometer.
- Please wash your hands and use the antibacterial provided.
- Please keep to the 1m + social distance in the building as much as possible.
- Please book your appointment via email email@example.com or telephone 07734 467732.
© 2019 simplylaserhairremoval.CO.UK – All Right Reserved